This year for Soren and Emily's birthday, we took them to a place called Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine, Tx (near Dallas). They each got to bring one friend and Craig and Janalyns family came also. I didn't get any pictures of them in the waterpark because I didn't trust me, camera, and water in the same place. I wish I had. At the resort, they have a treasure quest that goes from the 1st floor to the 8th floor using the hidden staircase to get to all the levels. In the quest, you get a wand that opens up treasure chests and makes pictures and statues come alive to reveal new clues. It was very tiring for the adults, but exciting for the kids. Some of them finished the quest in 2 days, others on their 3rd day and we have a couple who still need to finish.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
This year for Soren and Emily's birthday, we took them to a place called Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine, Tx (near Dallas). They each got to bring one friend and Craig and Janalyns family came also. I didn't get any pictures of them in the waterpark because I didn't trust me, camera, and water in the same place. I wish I had. At the resort, they have a treasure quest that goes from the 1st floor to the 8th floor using the hidden staircase to get to all the levels. In the quest, you get a wand that opens up treasure chests and makes pictures and statues come alive to reveal new clues. It was very tiring for the adults, but exciting for the kids. Some of them finished the quest in 2 days, others on their 3rd day and we have a couple who still need to finish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment