We wanted to get Greyson's room done, but I really wanted some type of picture on his wall. My sister-in-law, Michelle came down from Arkansas for a weekend and painted the coolest picture on Greyson's wall. She did a fabulous job. We love how his room turned out. After painting his room, I got the bug to paint the rest of the house. So, I painted Emily and Soren's bathrooms because when their rooms were painted in the beginning, for some reason we didn't do the sink area in their rooms. Then I continued onto the hallway. We decided to paint it red. Just one wall. Now I have to do the trim in my bedroom ceiling, my kitchen, and my master bath to start out. Later we will think about the other rooms in the house.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
We wanted to get Greyson's room done, but I really wanted some type of picture on his wall. My sister-in-law, Michelle came down from Arkansas for a weekend and painted the coolest picture on Greyson's wall. She did a fabulous job. We love how his room turned out. After painting his room, I got the bug to paint the rest of the house. So, I painted Emily and Soren's bathrooms because when their rooms were painted in the beginning, for some reason we didn't do the sink area in their rooms. Then I continued onto the hallway. We decided to paint it red. Just one wall. Now I have to do the trim in my bedroom ceiling, my kitchen, and my master bath to start out. Later we will think about the other rooms in the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The room looks great!!!! What a lucky little boy Greyson is. When he wakes up in the morning he can talk to a moose. Michelle did a very good job. I love the red in the hallway. Just keep painting.
Post a Comment